This High Temperature EP grease is a state-of-the-art product, characterized by exceptional mechanical and oxidation stability. MaxxLife HT™ 220 is the little brother to the heavy duty MaxxLife HT™ 600 (see MaxxLife HT 600 data sheet). The very high load carrying ability, excellent resistance to water, superior corrosion protection, and outstanding performance in a wide temperature range, make it a high performance premium multipurpose grease. It contains no heavy metals or other harmful or environmentally undesirable additives. This EP grease is formulated with a state-of-the-art overbased calcium sulfonate thickener that gives long life at high temperatures, high extreme pressure characteristics and exceeds NLGI GC/LB (ASTM D-4950).
Applications: Industrial and mining machinery, transportation, agricultural, marine applications, construction and forestry equipment, paper mills, conveyors, journal bearings, electric motors, and pumps can benefit from its long lasting protection.
- Unique high performance multipurpose automotive and industrial grease
- Increases bearing life 2-4 times over conventional (soap-based) grease lubricants (e.g. Lithium/Lithium Complex, etc.)
- Provides significant protection in automotive, industrial and agricultural wheel bearing applications where temperatures can be high due to heat from disc brakes Excellent for chassis lubrication because of superior low temperature properties, shear stability, and water resistant
- Preferred grease for lubrication of anti-friction bearings
- Recommended for (Seal For Life) Applications
- Outstanding corrosion protection
- Environmentally friendly
- Excellent compatibility with other greases
MaxxLife HT 220 HT Multipurpose Grease NLGI #2 (1 tube) (10/case)
- Brand: Renewable Lubricants
- Product Code: 89001
- Availability: In Stock
- 10 or more $6.16