Bio-E.P. Gear Oil
This product is also offered in 55 gallon drums, 275 gallon totes, 330 gallon totes, and bulk tankers. Please contact us for a quote.
Bio-E.P.™ Gear Oils are designed to meet and exceed the U.S. Steel 224, AGMA 9005-E02, DIN 51517 Part 3, ISO 12925-1 CKD, David Brown DB S1.53.101, and Cincinnati Machine performance requirements. They are recommended for lubricating spur, helical, bevel, and worm gear configurations which are subject to heavy loading or shock loading in heavy-duty applications. These patented biodegradable formulas have combined energy conserving Stabilized HOBS technology with synthetic base stocks and exception E.P./antiwear technology. The result is a super high VI product which has the long life heat stability and additionally offers the protection advantages of increased gear life through extremely high film strength during operating temperatures. They provide rapid demulsification allowing the end user to drain water from the system quickly to prevent corrosion, protect components, and extend oil life. They are the perfect economical choice where leakage or contaminations are more prominent or equipment requires more frequent oil change intervals.
Technical Data Sheets (TDS)
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- 82203 82204 82206 82207 Bio EP Gear Oils ISO 46 SDS
- 82213 82214 82216 82217 Bio EP Gear Oils ISO 68 SDS
- 82223 82224 82226 82227 Bio EP Gear Oils ISO 100 SDS
- 82233 82234 82236 82237 Bio EP Gear Oils ISO 150 SDS
- 82243 82244 82246 82247 Bio EP Gear Oils ISO 220 SDS
- 82253 82254 82256 82257 Bio EP Gear Oils ISO 320 SDS
- 82263 82264 82266 82267 Bio EP Gear Oils ISO 460 SDS
CategoriesIndustrial & Gear Oils
View More Products