Bio-EP Wire Rope Lubricant
This product is also offered in 55 gallon drums, 275 gallon totes, 330 gallon totes, and bulk tankers. Please contact us for a quote.
Bio-E.P.™ Wire Rope Lubricants are ultimately biodegradable vegetable oils formulated with antiwear, extreme pressure (EP), antirust, oxidation inhibitors, and a tackifier. They provide a light waxy-tacky coating, and are recommended for lubricating multi-strand cables and wire rope wound around central cores of steel or fiber, which are subject to heavy loading and/or shock loading. These biobased products provide improved fire resistance over equal viscosity petroleum products and contain no chlorine, zinc, or heavy metals. Performance is enhanced by use of the Stabilized HOBS’s natural vegetable oil composition, which provides an oily boundary film. In addition, this oily film has a natural polarity to metal surfaces and helps clean and then penetrates deep into the inner core of the cable preventing rust and wear. The super high viscosity index of the Stabilized HOBS adds additional lubrication qualities to this high performance lubricant. Laboratory and field tests have shown that the products provide exceptional protection with excellent low temperature pumpability.
Technical Data Sheets (TDS)
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- 82633 82634 82636 Bio EP Wire Rope Lubricant SAE 15 W50 SDS
- 82643 82644 82646 Bio EP Wire Rope Lubricant SAE 20 W60 SDS
- 82623 82624 82626 82627 82629 Bio EP Wire Rope Lubricant SAE 10 W30 SDS
- 82613 82614 82616 82617 82619 Bio EP Wire Rope Lubricant SAE 10 W20 SDS
- 82611 82613 82614 82616 82617 82619 Bio EP Wire Rope Lubricant SAE 10 W20 SDS
CategoriesWire Rope, Chain & Cable, Saw Guide Oils
View More Products