Bio-Food Grade Gear Oil
This product is also offered in 55 gallon drums, 275 gallon totes, 330 gallon totes, and bulk tankers. Please contact us for a quote.
RLI’s Bio-Food Grade™ Gear Oils are for gear drives and right angle gear drives commonly used in food processing equipment; essentially odorless and tasteless. These gear sets do not require Hypoid level of EP and because of this the lubricants most commonly specified by makers of these gear reducers are R&O or GL-3 type circulating oils. ISO Viscosity Grades 32, 46, 68, and 220 meet and exceeds “Military Specifications DOD-L-24651 Lubricating Oils, Food Grade, and Food Processing Equipment.” This specification is approved for use by the Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Department of Defense. ISO Viscosity Grades 32, 46 and 68 meet DOD-L-24651 Type I and ISO Viscosity Grade 220 Meet DOD-L-24651 Type II for general purpose and gear oil lubricants. This specification also requires a rating of USDA H-1 for incidental food contact.
Technical Data Sheets (TDS)
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- 8721187213872148721687217 Bio Food Grade Gear Oil ISO 46 SDS
- 8723187233872348723687237 Bio Food Grade Gear Oil ISO 100 SDS
- 8724187243872448724687247 Bio Food Grade Gear Oil ISO 150 SDS
- 87271 87273872748727687277 Bio Food Grade Gear Oil ISO 460 SDS
- 87203 87204 87206 87207 Bio Food Grade Gear Oil ISO 32 SDS
- 87221 87223 87224 87226 87227 Bio Food Grade Gear Oil ISO 68 SDS
- 87251 87253 87254 87256 87257 Bio Food Grade Gear Oil ISO 220 SDS
- 87261 87263 87264 87266 87267 Bio Food Grade Gear Oil ISO 320 SDS
- 87281 87283 87284 87286 87287 Bio Food Grade Gear Oil ISO 680 SDS
View More Products