Bio-SynXtra™ E.P. Gear Oil
This product is also offered in 55 gallon drums, 275 gallon totes, 330 gallon totes, and bulk tankers. Please contact us for a quote.
Bio-SynXtra™ EP Gear Oils are designed to meet and exceeds the U.S. Steel 224, AGMA 9005/250.04, DIN 51517, Part 3, David Brown DB S1.53.101, and Cincinnati Machine E.P. performance requirements. Bio-SynXtra EP Gear Oils are recommended for lubricating spur, helical, bevel, and worm gear configurations which are subject to heavy loading or shock loading and are designed for heavy-duty applications. Bio-SynXtra gear oils provide enhanced thermal and oxidation stability for extended life.
The formulas have combined energy conserving Stabilized HOBS technology with synthetic base stocks and mild E.P./antiwear additives. The result is an ultimate biodegradable product which has the long life heat stability but which additionally offers the protection advantages of increased gear life through extremely high film strength during operating temperatures. Bio-SynXtra EP Gear Oils are ENVIRONMENTALLY RESPONSIBLE lubricants that are formulated from renewable agricultural plant resources. We believe Earth’s environmental future rests in the use of renewable material.
Technical Data Sheets (TDS)
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- 82403 82404 82406 Bio Syn Xtra EP Gear Oil ISO 46 SDS
- 82413 82414 82416 Bio Syn Xtra EP Gear Oil ISO 68 SDS
- 82423 82424 82426 Bio Syn Xtra EP Gear Oil ISO 100 SDS
- 82433 82434 82436 Bio Syn Xtra EP Gear Oil ISO 150 SDS
- 82453 82454 82456 Bio Syn Xtra EP Gear Oil ISO 320 SDS
- 82463 82464 82466 Bio Syn Xtra EP Gear Oil ISO 460 SDS
- 82473 82474 82476 Bio Syn Xtra EP Gear Oil ISO 680 SDS
- 82483 82484 82486 Bio Syn Xtra EP Gear Oil ISO 1000 SDS
- 82443 82444 82446 Bio Syn Xtra EP Gear Oil ISO 220 SDS CA
CategoriesIndustrial & Gear Oils
View More Products